Reflection 9: The Basic Nature Of The Mind's Eye WK 3
Please join our FREE microdosing community to access important education on this practice and meet other fellow microdosers on a path of transformation and gain access to more products and services!
Welcome to another Micro Reflection For The 21st Sensory!
Watch this video as Brian riffs on the power of attention and how combining your microdosing practice with concepts like this that can assist you with more mental clarity, focus and flow in your life.
What is the basic nature of the Mind’s Eye?
It is definitely NOT the one that contains the scattered thoughts, compulsive desires and the one that is running late to the boardroom meeting where everyone is waiting for you to arrive.
It also doesn’t have to be the one that is stuck on an unfortunate ride on the merry go round, spinning in loops without the ability to get off.
It is very helpful, each day, to identify the true nature of the Mind’s Eye and concentrate on it (usually reserving some time first thing in the morning.
Easier said than done as it is difficult to catch a hold of the mind with the 1000s of thoughts that consume it.
Here’s a 6-Step Medicine Box technique that identifies our “basic nature of the Mind’s Eye”:
1. First, stop remembering what happened in the past.
2. Next, stop thinking about what may happen in the future.
3. Let the mind flow without the overlay of thought; just observe.
4. See if paying attention to the nature of the Mind’s Eye early in the morning makes you more tranquil and alert.
5. Give the conceptual mind a rest.
6. Give the conceptual mind—the one with the hyperbole, the run-on sentences, the unending ruminations on past and future events—a
For a comprehensive exploration into elevating self awareness and breaking free from life's stresses, join our 12 Week Microdosing Masterclass: A 90 Day Journey Back To You, taught by world class experts in functional medicine, psychedelic integration, ethnobotany, and addiction recovery.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR CALL: https://freeconsultation.trymindseye.com/form
“A great thought begins by seeing something differently, with a shift of the mind’s eye.”
— Albert Einstein
Come take a journey with us. Click a link and apply now!